Saturday, May 28, 2011

Making dinner and other random thoughts

I love when a recipe tells you that it will take 20 minutes to make. Making dinner for me would be a lot faster was I not also helping kids with homework, feeding the dog, answering the phone/email/door, rifling through the pound of paper my kids bring home every day, filling dishwasher, facebooking and answering the kids when they ask me 90,000 times if they can have a snack and/or when dinner will be ready. 20 minutes my AS&.

Do you think its ok that I still have a spice from the last house I lived in which was before Matthew was born?

I don't understand these people on Extreme Couponing. Do they buy anything perishable? I mean its great that those croutons were free but who needs 100 bags of croutons?

When I was sick last week I went outside with my sunglasses on and I thought to myself DAMN its bright out here!! I went back inside and Megan said to me "Mommy your sunglasses are broken!". The I realized that both lenses had fallen out of the frame. 

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the 2 little dead chipmunks, 1 racoon and 1 very flat snake I saw on my run today. Look both ways little  rodents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...