Friday, May 13, 2011

Magic potions

There are so many things that a chick needs. You may look at this list and say, shit that's a lot of money; but I say hey its cheaper than plastic surgery. You might think, wow with all this stuff I'm surprised you don't look like a supermodel. Hey, imagine what I would look like without it? The main problem is that when i travel I need a small person to carry all this stuff for me. Its expensive being me. I miss all my products when I am gone. I despise all those magazine with celebrities telling you the stuff they use. It never works; they are just getting paid to say it does. Speaking of getting paid, when you click on any of these links you will be taken to amazon where you can buy this stuff and I get a cut. Now don't get me wrong, you pay the same price and I'm pretty sure I'll still me schlepping my ass to work every day. Mainly I just think its super cool that you can do this and I had to teach myself how.  

Remember that disgusting buff puff from the 80's? The one that had all the bacteria in it and you thought you were doing yourself good my scrapping the shit out of your skin? Well this is the modern version but its AWESOME. I was not blessed with small pores. You could store stuff in my pores. Ps I don't get why large pores get clogged easier; this is counterintuitive. But anyway, I digress.



This stuff is like Drano for the pores. Smells a little funky but works awesome.





This has 30 spf and vitamin c. Awesome.






This stuff is the best. not cheap but i swear to god I bought a bottle of this like 2 years ago and it still works. Its so wierd!



I feel so lucky to have been born in a generation that invented a magic potion to cure acne AND wrinkles in one bottle. On the other hand; what a cruel twist of fate to be 40 something and still dealing with acne. In any case, if you have a breakout, put a little of this on it and it will be GONE. Love this stuff and it will last you forever.



When you are living in the tundra and your skin looks like this

you need this.  I know its pricey but soo worth it.

1 comment:

  1. 40 something and still dealing with acne? Try 59 (I mean 50 something)and still having hot flashes that started when I was 41. Bet you can't wait. But the good thing is that when you are 59, you don't have to buy any of this stuff because it won't work on flabby, stretched skin. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...