Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New airport security measures run into turbulence - The Boston Globe

New airport security measures run into turbulence - The Boston Globe

I don't really understand all the noise over this. First of all, if you're going to get into a giant metal tube going thousands of miles an hour with people who haven't been searched then you're probably one step shy of crazy. But freedom of speech and all that notwithstanding, doesn't everyone appreciate a good grope every now and again? I know I do. Well now that i Think of it most of the gropes I have received at airports are from less than desirable gropers but someday i will be the lucky gropee of a young hot security guard just getting his start at Logan security. Yes I travel enough that it might happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...