Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Maybe I should lose my Mass attitude?

Yesterday I went to lunch and the lunch place is right next to petco so i went in to get Sam some cookies and he goes friggen berserk when we go there; running around like a loony bin excited. I got discombobulated and my phone fell out of my pocket. Now i lose my phone like 90 times a day (I hope Dan doesn't read this) but I didn't realize it, I go do my business come back to the car and realize my phone is missing. In the meantime this dude in a van pulls up and tells me to park my car straight (I never park straight; I have more important things to worry about like playing scrabble on my iphone with strangers while driving). In any case he asks me to park straight and I say like a typical Boston driver : "What do you care?". He says "I want to park there". In my defense, I was within the lines just not straight. Anywho, I park straight and continue looking for my phone. I decide to call it thinking it dropped in my car. A guy answers the phone. I say "oh I must have the wrong number". He says "did you just lose your phone?". I look over and its the guy from the van on my phone. He gets out of his car and gives me the phone and says "I know how it feels I lose my phone all the time, happy thanksgiving" and gives me my phone back. How much of an asshole am I?

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering what you called your phone on? Do you have a back-up phone? Funny story - these are the things that keep us humbled. And your friend who prompted you to start a blog was right on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a work phone which is locked down with so much security i have to have my own phone for personal matters such as looking for my personal phone. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...