Tuesday, June 14, 2011

the dog crapped on my deck and other ponderances

I've taken care of enough humans and their crap (kids, seniors, douchebags) and now I'm dealing with a geriatric dog who like to crap in random spots. I wish he would crap in the neighbors yard sometimes. Sigh. I will pretend I didn't see this and hope my husband picks it up. Or maybe it will rain and wash it away.....


I would like to thank Pippa Middleton for bringing brunette back. I am even going to wear a preppy dress tomorrow in honor of Pippa.
 


Re: unfriendly people. When I go running and I happen to see someone out in their yard or running by me I like at least acknowledge their presence. I mean we're all cohabitants of the planet right? I never did this when I lived in the city: you'd be saying hi to people you run by every 5 seconds and I would run out of breath. But here..I'm on these side roads with nothing but roadkill. It seems civilized to say hi. And those of you who know me know I'm not even that nice! BUT NO lately every time I go running and I say hi to someone they ignore me. I consider this a personal challenge: its like a Seinfeld episode: if you ignore me I will make it my mission in life to get you to acknowledge me. I put myself out there for humankind: you must acknowledge!! Today this happened. I said hi to this lady, she ignored me. I said it louder, she ignored me. Then finally she smirked at me. Ah success. Mind you don't try to talk to me. I'm busy running for christ sake.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...