Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yes I am THAT boring

My laundry doesn't smell like laundry should; meaning that it doesn't smell the clean laundry scented yankee candle fragrance. Therefore I have decided that I should wash the washing machine. I was going to just buy a new one but that seems extreme. Is my life really this boring? YES IT IS. I just love google.  Here's what I to do. Because admit it, you are now jealous and want that clean laundry smell back too.  Here's how you do it.

Step 1 - With your machine empty, run it full of hot water to the largest load setting. When the tub is full and begins to agitate, add 3 to 4 cups of distilled white vinegar to the water. Then add ½ cup of baking soda. Allow the machine to agitate for a few moments, then turn off the machine. Let the water sit for one hour.

Step 2 - restart the machine and complete the wash cycle.

Mmm think I'll go color code my socks now

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...