Thursday, December 16, 2010

Spousal infractions

My husband has been doing this for years and I think its just the most bizarre thing. He does not like soap after its been used a couple times. As you can see clearly on the left we have several pieces of perfectly good soap; oh no he can't use those; he has to open a NEW one. Now in a good marriage I think you have to come to accept your spouse's flaws and oddities. I don't ever put the toilet paper back on the dispenser. Dan leaves his shoes out every night and every morning I put them away. With all the celebrity break ups its a wonder someone doesn't annouce; "the breakup was amicable but I could just not Fuc&?ing stand the way he leaves his clipped toenails on the floor for one more day".  Sometimes it seems that these are reasons why these idiot celebrities are getting divorced. My favorite excuse is distance: "they had grown apart because their schedules had them spending time apart". Here's a novel thought: Why don't they try spending some time together? Truth be told I have a cleaning lady and I don't really care about this soap fetish even though it clearly affects the presence of the evildoer SOAPSCUM.  What does your significant other do that you find strange? This could get interesting.....

2 comments:

  1. My wifey has a weird thing where she lets go the last few bites of anything she eats. Drives me nuts - hey, but much better than soapscum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of opening the laundry shoot and putting his dirty clothes down it, Nate places his dirty clothes on top of the laundry shoot door. Drives me crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...