Monday, May 7, 2012

Stupid people are stupid plus they don't listen

Took the dog on an unsanctioned joy ride to CVS. As many of you know he is not allowed in the car, BANNED and for good reason. But F it! I wanted him to go on a joy ride.
I don't think I was out of my driveway before I was  rewarded for my violation of house rules by him crapping all over the car and himself. Emergency! I call a private family owned business as I always want to do. A place I have been many times.
Me: "Having an emergency, geriatric dog had a "bathroom accident" and I need an appt asap."
Moron: "for grooming or daycare"
Me: um grooming, unless you want to deal with an incontinent dog all day
Moron: We have an appt on june 15.
Me: Well given the circumstances I was hoping you could take him earlier.
Moron: No that's the soonest. , no empathy or apology
CLICK. Seriously?

Called petco and get a sweetheart of a girl who feels awful and wants to take my baby in NOW. Took him at 5 and he's out at 7 looking like a handsome gentleman.  Now I can't EVER go back to the un-named establishment ever because ahem, why would I? I WANTED TO GIVE THEM MONEY.

1 comment:

  1. Poor puppy - poor car. Hang in there! Lauren K

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...