Friday, April 13, 2012

People that make me think of smelly farts

Fat and skinny people make me think of farting. I can't see this guy without thinking of what he smells like. I fantasize about Michael Vick having to smell him after a big team chili cook off. It's like word association: the minute I see his face I think of smelly farts.
Maybe Victoria Beckham is hot (if you like skeletons) but I can't imagine how bad she smells. Eating
non -lettuce must be very disturbing to the digestive system! I know when I don't eat anything but lettuce I look good but can't be around anyone. 
And last but not least this guy is just gross. I mean how can you not see him and think JUICY FART. I do not want to be in the bathroom after him. PERIOD.


Who makes you think of poopies? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...