Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Some people like shoes, I love office supplies AND shoes

I have an obsession with all types of office supplies so I LOVE to back to school shop. I also love gadgets (why heLLOOOOO staples!!). Have you been to one of these meccas lately? Have you seen the cute flowery folders and patterned notebooks? DIOS MIO!!! OH LALA!! If I wasn't contractually prohibited I would get a second job there so I could see the very latest and get a discount!

The only thing I remember from grade school is when we moved to a new school in kindergarten in the middle of the year and I was issued a brand new pack of crayons (this was when your tax money actually covered the cost of the crayons..imagine that?).  Anyway this was the one and only time I had the world by the balls because my crayons were new and no one else's were.  I was the envy of the town.  One my office supply edge wore off I blended into averageness.

In any case, it was hard for me not to buy anything myself at this most holy place but I did refrain.  I will have to happy with my kids' stash for now.

In all seriousness there are some good deals at Staples this week and if you sign up for their flyer through email you get 25% of your purchase in rewards.
PS Why does a 2nd grader need 12 (yes more than 10) glue sticks for the year?
PPS when do i get to help my son pimp his locker?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...